We are looking for a Designer to work with our team in New York. The designer will first and foremost assist in creating an aesthetic and intuitive UX/UI experience for our users. In addition, there would be some work with marketing to help establish the graphical portion of our brand identity, as well as aid in graphic design for any print media we may need.
- Education: No strict degree requirement, degree in Computer Graphics/Human Computer Interaction or related preferred, but a strong portfolio and/or proven work experience is acceptable in lieu of a design degree
- Experience in the design of interfaces for single page web applications
- Some background in finance is a strong plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
- Punctuality and a track record of meeting deadlines with projects
about the company
Gödel Systems, Inc. is a professional software company that aims to be the leading information provider of data, workflow and communications solutions for financial, law and scientific professionals. Our office is currently located in New York City’s Flatiron district, the heart of what has become known as “Silicon Alley.” Our team is a small but dedicated group of individuals who are among the best in their related specialties.